I'm sorry, I mean bug 1676547.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  Network manager stops managing Ethernet links after upgrade

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

  After upgrading Ubuntu, it stopped configuring the word connection on
  my headless computer (super annoying to deal with). In any case, it
  was an issue with NM config change that caused my wired device to
  become unmanaged.

  There are several people discussing this here:
  https://askubuntu.com/questions/882806/ethernet-device-not-managed