** Changed in: apparmor (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Steve Beattie (sbeattie)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apparmor in Ubuntu.

  lightdm xauthority path is wrong

Status in “apparmor” package in Ubuntu:

  The default apparmor 'X' abstraction permits access to
  /{,var/}run/lightdm/authority/[0-9]*, ostensibly for the xauthority
  file.  Except on Trusty, that's not where the xauthority file is.  It
  is instead in /run/lightdm/$USER, and named "xauthority".   I have had
  to udpated my apparmor configuration, lest apparmor convince Evince of
  being a filthy script kiddie, out to corrupt my xauth file.

  Please consider adding the following to the 'X' abstraction:

  owner /{,var/}run/lightdm/*/xauthority r,

  Relevant info:

  apparmor:
    Installed: 2.8.95~2430-0ubuntu5
    Candidate: 2.8.95~2430-0ubuntu5