Evolution is not able to add new data eg. new contacts, new appointments
to nextcloud. Whenn trying I get the following error message: "... 415
(Unsupported Media Type): Sabre\DAV\Exception\UnsupportedMediaType ...".
Synchronizing from nextcloud server to client works as expected.

I'm using Ubuntu 17.10 and on the server side Ubuntu 16.04 + Nextcloud
snap is used.

** Affects: gnome-online-accounts (Ubuntu)

Evolution can't add new data(contact, appointment)  to nextcloud
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1719765
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch
seeded packages, which is subscribed to gnome-online-accounts in Ubuntu.