I would skip a notification, but I will add something to the
notification center ("screenshot taken, tap to open gallery...")

  [enhancement] Should be possible to take a screen shot on the phone
  from the phone itself

Status in Mir:
  Opinion
Status in Qt integration with the Mir display server:
  Invalid
Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  Fix Committed
Status in “mir” package in Ubuntu:
  Opinion
Status in “unity8” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Currently, the only way to take a screenshot is to attach the phone to
  a computer via USB and use phablet-screenshot.

  There should be a way to take a screenshot from the phone. Otherwise,
  it will be hard for people to share how great their phone is on social
  media, as well as other functions.