I think it was the software-properties testsuite initialising Gtk,
forking and then calling Gtk from both the parent and child. I rewrote
the testsuite slightly to avoid that.

** Also affects: software-properties (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gtk+3.0 (Ubuntu Artful)

** Changed in: software-properties (Ubuntu Artful)

** Changed in: software-properties (Ubuntu Artful)

** Changed in: software-properties (Ubuntu Artful)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Iain Lane (laney)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in

  gtk 3.22.24 breaks software-properties tests (Gdk-Message: setup.py:
  Fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server :99.)

Status in GTK+:
  Confirmed
Status in gtk+3.0 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in gtk+3.0 source package in Artful:
  Invalid
Status in software-properties source package in Artful:

https://objectstorage.prodstack4-5.canonical.com/v1/AUTH_77e2ada1e7a84929a74ba3b87153c0ac
  /autopkgtest-artful/artful/amd64/s/software-
  properties/20171005_224025_dcec3@/log.gz

  I think this is real, although maybe there's a chance it's a bug in
  software-properties.

  test_add_remove_source_by_line (tests.test_dbus.TestDBus) ... Gdk-
  Message: setup.py: Fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily
  unavailable) on X server :99.

  xauth/Xrdb output:
  Gdk-Message: setup.py: Fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable)
on X server :99.

  autopkgtest [22:38:16]: test run-tests: -----------------------]
  autopkgtest [22:38:17]: test run-tests:  - - - - - - - - - - results - - - -
  run-tests            FAIL non-zero exit status 1