** Changed in: pycurl (Ubuntu)

     Assignee: (unassigned) => Barry Warsaw (barry)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to pycurl in Ubuntu.

  Tests fail and do not fail the package build

Status in “pycurl” package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in “pycurl” package in Debian:
  Unknown

Bug description:
  pycurl is in main, so is expected to meet
  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuMainInclusionRequirements, including "If
  the package ships a test suite, and there is no obvious reason why it
  cannot work during build (e. g. it needs root privileges or network
  access), it should be run during package build, and a failing test
  suite should fail the build."

  pycurl currently (7.19.3-0ubuntu3) does have a test suite that does
  run during the build, but the test suite fails and this does not fail
  the build.

  pycurl now depends on python-bottle, which is in universe, but it
  could still have a dep8 test that runs this test suite. However, even
  with python-bottle installed, not all tests pass.

  That's as far as I got during a pycurl merge, so I'll leave this bug
  here for another time.