Isak: yeah same here, that usually has to do with bluez still querying
for other devices in the background and sucking up all of the channel
bandwidth. It really needs someone to investigate if we can get bluez to
not consume so much bandwidth, or make the query period more context
sensitive such that it only happens when the BT settings UI is shown or
explicitly told to query for new devices on the command line.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  Fails to pair with Bose QC35 headphones

Status in Canonical System Image:
  In Progress
Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  I am unable to pair the Bose QC35 BT headphones with Ubuntu, either
  Ubuntu desktop running 16.04 LTS with bluez 5.37 (also tried bluez
  5.41 from installed from yakkety archive), nor using Ubuntu Touch rc-
  proposed build for Turbo #174. I'm trying to pair through the normal
  bluetooth control panel brought up through the bluetooth indicator.

  I've attached some logs that show it failing to pair. If I can provide
  anymore useful information about the headphones, please let me know.

  Syslog with bluetoothd debugging enabled:
  http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/23141394/

  btmon output:
  http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/23141446/

  bluetoothctl output: