** Description changed:

  Fresh netboot install

  I have lost too much time fighting against stupid issues after the first
installation reboot:
  - third party apps not listed into the menu
  - graphic issue
+ - appimage not installable (miss gconf-service)
  - ...

  and finally have glanced at missing 'important' packages, like 'dkms,
- tweaks, dconf' ...
+ tweaks, dconf, gconf-service' ...

  not everyone knows about such url: http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2017/10
  /things-to-do-after-installing-ubuntu-17-10

  at least, if you do not add those to the 'recommended' list, then add
  them to the missing 'suggest' one.

  Make our Ubuntu great again.

  Package: ubuntu-desktop (not installed)
  ApportVersion: 2.20.7-0ubuntu3