** Package changed: wayland (Ubuntu) => gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to wayland in Ubuntu.

  Computer freezes when logging into Ubuntu 17.10 on Wayland

  When I first installed Ubuntu 17.10, I logged into Wayland and it
  worked fine. There were some minor issues, but it was still
  functional. However, I started screencasting my computer with Ctrl-
  Alt-Shift-R, but my computer became very slow and I decided to shut it
  down. I closed all applications before shutting it down, but forgot to
  stop the screencast.

  Now, when I try to log into Ubuntu 17.10 using Wayland, the screen
  goes gray and my cursor is stuck in the middle of the screen. I can't
  move my cursor at all and the desktop never actually loads. I can
  still transition to other ttys, though, by using the Ctrl-Alt-(F key)
  commands.

  However, logging into Ubuntu on Xorg or Unity still works fine.