From: Bug 231675 [mailto:231...@bugs.launchpad.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2017 4:30 PM
To: seanhe...@gmx.de
Subject: Fight fire with fire?

K/D  may be missleading when judging someone's  performance tho.  There
are people who will  just wait on the other side of the wall, watch
their teammates  fight 4v5 battle and do nothing unless it will surely
grant them  a kill.  It's annoying. And they end with a score 18/2/3 and
the  second  lowest damage dealt to Gods being only above the
tank/support. I hate those people  :(

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

** Attachment added: "F97BBC7C52555050.jpg"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/231675/+attachment/5002052/+files/F97BBC7C52555050.jpg

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qt4-x11 in Ubuntu.

  wanted to install skype (manually), but it gave errors

Status in qt4-x11 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I downloaded the package from the skype website and when I wanted to
  install it, the package manager said it was unable to open/ unpack a
  dependency.

  ProblemType: Package
  Architecture: i386