Syncing task from Mir.

** Changed in: mir (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  "float alpha()" is potentially confusing, and should be "float
  opacity()"

Status in Mir:
  Triaged
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:

  "float alpha()" is potentially confusing, and should be "float
  opacity()".

  This is because there are two aspects to alpha blending of a surface:
    1. The surface's own alpha channel, which can have different values for
each pixel (hence making surfaces of any shape and transparent in places).
    2. The overall surface opacity value desired by the shell/compositor.

  In Mir we presently mean #2 when using "float alpha()". But I think it
  should be renamed to "float opacity()" to minimize confusion in future
  with #1.