Public bug reported:

The listing of Ubuntu source package translations (for Danish) reveals
that the last import of translations for util-linux happened in 2011:

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/artful/+lang/da/+index?batch=300&memo=300&start=300

The Ubuntu source package version is 2.30, which appears to be from 2017
(on my Ubuntu 16.04 it is 2.27 which is also relatively new).  Either
way it should have imported the translations from 2017.  Indeed util-
linux has been translated very well in Danish for quite a few years:

https://translationproject.org/domain/util-linux.html

More precisely, 4000 translations are available and they have not been
imported for (apparently) 6 years, leaving Danish at the level of 600
strings.

I suspect this is not really an issue with the util-linux source
package, but rather with the whole Ubuntu/Launchpad translations
workflow.  I can see that several packages have similar problems, and
that is probably just the tip of the iceberg.  Unfortunately I have no
clue how to approach that - at least I cannot file a bug report against
The Whole Thing.  So if someone could speak to someone who could speak
to someone who can actually get this to work, it would also be extremely
good.

** Affects: util-linux (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to util-linux in Ubuntu.

  Translations not imported from upstream

Status in util-linux package in Ubuntu: