why would you want to do that, you know that it can't run

** Changed in: python2.7 (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to python2.7 in Ubuntu.

  Error while installing foreign python2.7-minimal in multiarch

Status in python2.7 package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  I got the following error trying to install python2.7-minimal in
  ppc64el multiarch setup:

  Setting up libpython2.7-minimal:ppc64el (2.7.6-8) ...
  Setting up python2.7-minimal (2.7.6-8) ...
  /usr/bin/python2.7: 1: /usr/bin/python2.7: Syntax error: word unexpected
(expecting ")")
  dpkg: error processing package python2.7-minimal (--configure):
   subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 2

  I experience the same error with armhf multiarch setup.