systemctl status Networkmanager.service

** Attachment added: "systemctl status Networkmanager.servic"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/resolvconf/+bug/1738781/+attachment/5024125/+files/T4

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to resolvconf in Ubuntu.

  networkmanager does not recognize the names of the internet servers

Status in resolvconf package in Ubuntu:

  Hello

  My 17.10 ubuntu session loops on the password request probably
  following the installation of version 4.13.0-19

  I decide to use the RECOVERY mode
           fsck command
           network activation
           dpkg command
           choice to become the ROOT user
               command ping 8.8.8.8  gives excellent response times
               command ping www,google.com returns UNKNOWN HOST

  I decided to run an ubuntu instance 16.04 LTS which works perfectly
  well to check if ping www.google.com is known. It is well recognized.

  But when I decide to restart ubuntu 16.04 in recovery mode, i have the
  same problem (unkwon host).

  Here are some traces made in version 16.04

  a)  ubuntu version
  b)  good ping
  c)  manual copy of the network restarting command
  d)  systemctl status Networkmanager.service
  e)  journalctl -xe

  What to do to make the network work normally in RECOVERY mode?

  networkmanager does not recognize the names of the internet servers