This block-proposed tag proved to not block the SRUs. :)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to libgweather in Ubuntu.

  Hold libgweather in -proposed until first bionic language pack

Status in libgweather package in Ubuntu:

  In https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libgweather/3.26.0-1ubuntu1 we
  worked around a Launchpad configuration bug for Ubuntu language packs.
  That configuration issue has been fixed but we still need a language
  pack to be built after the change was made or we'll end up
  reintroducing LP: #1704533.

  Therefore, I'm filing this bug to keep libgweather in proposed until
  the first bionic language pack is published. Feel free to close this
  bug once that happens.