CurrentDesktop: Unity
Date: Mon Jan  8 18:16:32 2018
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Release amd64 (20170801)
PackageArchitecture: all
SourcePackage: ubuntu-release-upgrader
Symptom: release-upgrade

** Affects: mesa (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug dist-upgrade xenial
--
if I move the arrow to the Unity, all the unity disappear ,only the background
still appear ,and all the action freezed