** Changed in: alsa-driver (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  [Realtek ALC1220, Green Line Out, Rear] Background noise or low volume
  on left speaker only

Status in alsa-driver package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I've upgraded my computer to a new one with a Realtek ALC1220 from an
  ASUS crosshair VI hero and on my ubuntu 17.10 my 5.1 surround left
  audio is busted, I've configured the system audio to 5.1 and tested
  all speakers one by one and the only one that isn't working correctly
  is the left speaker, it emits the testing sound but is disturbed and
  very low, I've checked alsaconf and everything is alright there.

  Package: alsa-base 1.0.25+dfsg-0ubuntu5
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_uvm nvidia_drm nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.7-0ubuntu3.6
  Architecture: amd64
  AudioDevicesInUse:
   USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
   /dev/snd/controlC0:  biohazard   1481 F.... pulseaudio
   /dev/snd/controlC1:  biohazard   1481 F.... pulseaudio
  CurrentDesktop: GNOME
  Date: Mon Dec 25 15:39:30 2017
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 17.10 "Artful Aardvark" - Release amd64 (20171018)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: alsa-driver
  Symptom: audio
  Symptom_AlsaPlaybackTest: ALSA playback test through plughw:Generic failed
  Symptom_Card: HD-Audio Generic - HD-Audio Generic
  Symptom_Jack: Green Line Out, Rear
  Symptom_Type: High background noise, or volume is too low
  Title: [System Product Name, Realtek ALC1220, Green Line Out, Rear]
Background noise or low volume
  dmi.bios.date: 11/29/2017
  dmi.bios.vendor: American Megatrends Inc.
  dmi.bios.version: 3008
  dmi.board.asset.tag: Default string
  dmi.board.name: ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO (WI-FI AC)
  dmi.board.vendor: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
  dmi.board.version: Rev 1.xx
  dmi.chassis.asset.tag: Default string
  dmi.chassis.type: 3
  dmi.chassis.vendor: Default string
  dmi.chassis.version: Default string
  dmi.modalias:
dmi:bvnAmericanMegatrendsInc.:bvr3008:bd11/29/2017:svnSystemmanufacturer:pnSystemProductName:pvrSystemVersion:rvnASUSTeKCOMPUTERINC.:rnROGCROSSHAIRVIHERO(WI-FIAC):rvrRev1.xx:cvnDefaultstring:ct3:cvrDefaultstring:
  dmi.product.family: To be filled by O.E.M.
  dmi.product.name: System Product Name
  dmi.product.version: System Version
  dmi.sys.vendor: System manufacturer