If I follow this link, I get to https://launchpad.net/~smusnmr/+oauth-
tokens and read

"
Authorized applications

These applications have been authorized to access Launchpad on your behalf. If
you revoke an authorization, that application will not be allowed to do
anything in Launchpad on your behalf.
Claimed tokens:
None

Unclaimed tokens:
None
"
Does it mean I should authorize again and leave the authorization on
indefinetly? Should I leave my notebook on and not logout out of launchpad?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-themes in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu 16.04: since 2018 all dropdown menus black and unreadable

Status in ubuntu-themes package in Ubuntu:

  Since 23018 all dropdown menus in my Ubuntu 16.04 LTS have a black background
and the text, i.e., file-save-as options are unreadable. After a fresh install
the menus are ok, but after the first necessary updates, same problem! The
menus if firefox and thunderbird are readable, but e.g., Libreoffice writer,
Gimp,,,, you name it, are not. I have described this in detail in
  https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2382505&p=13730458#post13730458
  and also my workaround to solve it,
  changing the file /usr/share/themes/Ambiance/gtk-2.0/gtkrc
  But I am afraid, with the next bigger Ubuntu update the error will be back
again?