gitk is in bionic universe now. I'm filing a separate bug for idle.

** Changed in: ubuntu-meta (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-meta in Ubuntu.

  Demote gitk to universe

Status in ubuntu-meta package in Ubuntu:

  tcl/tk is in main because of gitk.

  gitk was added to main with this commit:

https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-dev/ubuntu-seeds/platform.bionic/revision/628

  It is now in platform.bionic's supported-development-desktop seed.

https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-dev/ubuntu-seeds/platform.bionic/view/head:/supported-development-desktop

  I propose we remote it from there and demote gitk to universe.

  I came across this while working on LP: #1720482 (tk8.6 recommends
  xterm which is one thing that appears to keep xterm in main).