Ah, I made a local modification and forgot to send it upstream. I've
done so now and a fix for this will be in the next update.

** Changed in: apparmor (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: apparmor (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: apparmor (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Steve Beattie (sbeattie)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apparmor in Ubuntu.

  Can't open pdf file from webdav share, apparmor denies access to dbus

Status in “apparmor” package in Ubuntu:

  I've recently upgraded to Ubuntu utopic.

  When trying to access a pdf file on a dav:// share, I get a
  "permission denied" error.

  While getting peer-to-peer dbus connection: Verbindung ist gescheitert: Keine
Berechtigung

  In dmesg, I see this

  [ 1394.331262] audit: type=1400 audit(1411945678.080:57):
  apparmor="DENIED" operation="connect" profile="/usr/bin/evince"
  pid=18278 comm="EvJobScheduler" family="unix" sock_type="stream"
  protocol=0 requested_mask="send receive connect" denied_mask="send
  connect" addr=none peer_addr="@/dbus-vfs-daemon/socket-8Ij86BjH"
  peer="unconfined"