mate-power-manager and polkit-qt-1 still have consolekit as a non-
default alternative dependency.  They should be updated to drop this
reference, so that all users will be migrated to libpam-systemd on
upgrade if they haven't been already.

This will not block consolekit's removal from the bionic archive.

** Changed in: lxdm (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: mate-power-manager (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: mate-power-manager (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: mate-power-manager (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: polkit-qt-1 (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: polkit-qt-1 (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: polkit-qt-1 (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: sugar (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: sugar (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: sugar (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: solaar (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: solaar (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: solaar (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: ulatencyd (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: ulatencyd (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: ulatencyd (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to openssh in Ubuntu.

  Move from consolekit to logind

Status in lxdm package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in lxsession package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in mate-power-manager package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in openssh package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in polkit-qt-1 package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in solaar package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in sugar package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in tcosmonitor package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in ulatencyd package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in lxdm package in Debian:
  Unknown
Status in tcosmonitor package in Debian:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  consolekit has been dead upstream for a long time. Ubuntu moved to
  logind in saucy (13.10), and we don't support consolekit any more.
  There are a few packages which still depend on it, most notably
  openssh, lxdm, and lxsession{,-logout}. For Ubuntu 16.04 we really
  should get rid of CK.