This bug was fixed in the package lxdm - 0.5.3-2ubuntu1

---------------
lxdm (0.5.3-2ubuntu1) bionic; urgency=medium

  * Drop build dependency on the obsolete libck-connector-dev.
    LP: #1502045.

 -- Steve Langasek <steve.langa...@ubuntu.com>  Fri, 09 Feb 2018
13:31:32 -0800

** Changed in: lxdm (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to openssh in Ubuntu.

  Move from consolekit to logind

Status in lxdm package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in lxsession package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in mate-power-manager package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in openssh package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in polkit-qt-1 package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in solaar package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in sugar package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in tcosmonitor package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in ulatencyd package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in lxdm package in Debian:
  New
Status in tcosmonitor package in Debian:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  consolekit has been dead upstream for a long time. Ubuntu moved to
  logind in saucy (13.10), and we don't support consolekit any more.
  There are a few packages which still depend on it, most notably
  openssh, lxdm, and lxsession{,-logout}. For Ubuntu 16.04 we really
  should get rid of CK.