Public bug reported:

https://bugs.debian.org/827015 was incorporated into the 1.2 package
(present on bionic); it would be really nice to backport that fix to all
prior releases (though I mostly care about trusty and xenial).

Without this fix, libunwind will corrupt the signal mask, which breaks
the CPU profiler in MongoDB, among other things.

** Affects: libunwind (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

  https://bugs.debian.org/827015 was incorporated into the 1.2 package
- (present on bionic); it would be really nice to backport that fix to
- prior distros (though I mostly care about trusty and xenial).
+ (present on bionic); it would be really nice to backport that fix to all
+ prior releases (though I mostly care about trusty and xenial).

  Without this fix, libunwind will corrupt the signal mask, which breaks
- enabling the CPU profiler in MongoDB, among other things.
+ the CPU profiler in MongoDB, among other things.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to libunwind in Ubuntu.

  Please backport fix for bugs.debian.org/827015

Status in libunwind package in Ubuntu: