Python-dbusmock upstream -

Although I don't think we should delay network-manager because of it..

** Bug watch added: #37

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  Merge NetworkManager with Debian 1.10.0-1

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Debian has packaged the latest major release of NetworkManager, 1.10.
  We should update to this version for Ubuntu 18.04 "bionic".

  I have prepared the merge at

  The only thing missing is that this patch needs to be rebased or dropped:

  Otherwise, the build will fail:

  In function `merge_one_ip_config_data':
  ./src/dns/nm-dns-manager.c:417: undefined reference to
  ./src/dns/nm-dns-manager.c:419: undefined reference to

  There's been a lot of refactoring, but this commit looks important:

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :