I looked a bit around and found another apparmor change which I think
will open up a reasonable SRU for ntp on apparmor. And while we do it
anyway we can also add this rule.

So this now depends on bug 1749389 completing in Bionic and then can be
made one SRU together.

** Changed in: ntp (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: ntp (Ubuntu Artful)

** Changed in: ntp (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: ntp (Ubuntu Artful)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ntp in Ubuntu.

  apparmor denial to several paths to binaries

Status in ntp package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in ntp source package in Xenial:
  Triaged
Status in ntp source package in Artful:

  [Impact]

   * Apparmor denies access to bin directories which the option parsing code
     of ntp touches.

  [Test Case]

   1. get a container of target release
   2. install ntp
      apt install ntp
   3. watch dmesg on container-host
      dmesg -w
   4. restart ntp in container
      systemctl restart ntp
   => see (or no more after fix) apparmor denie:
   apparmor="DENIED" operation="open" profile="/usr/sbin/ntpd"
name="/usr/local/sbin/" pid=23933 comm="ntpd" requested_mask="r" denied_mask="r"
   apparmor="DENIED" operation="open" profile="/usr/sbin/ntpd"
name="/usr/local/bin/" pid=23933 comm="ntpd" requested_mask="r" denied_mask="r"

  [Regression Potential]

   * we are only slightly opening up the apparmor profile, but none of the
     changes poses a security risk so regression potential on it's own
     should be close to zero.

   * we discussed if this would be a security risk but came to the
     conclusion that r-only should be ok (the same content anyone can grab
     from the archive by installing the packages)

  [Other Info]

   * n/a

  Issue shows up (non fatal) as:
   apparmor="DENIED" operation="open" profile="/usr/sbin/ntpd"
name="/usr/local/sbin/" pid=23933 comm="ntpd" requested_mask="r"
denied_mask="r" fsuid=0 ouid=0
   apparmor="DENIED" operation="open" profile="/usr/sbin/ntpd"
name="/usr/local/bin/" pid=23933 comm="ntpd" requested_mask="r" denied_mask="r"
fsuid=0 ouid=0

  Since non crit this is mostyl about many of us being curious why it
  actually does do it :-)