This is an unsupported release now. Please think to install the next LTS
'Bionic 18.04'

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-next/daily-live/current/
https://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2018/02/ubuntu-18-04-minimal-install-option

** Changed in: isc-dhcp (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to isc-dhcp in Ubuntu.

  /sbin/dhclient-script causes insufficient feedback "/sbin/dhclient-
  script: 28: .: Can't open /usr/share/sendmail/dynamic"

Status in isc-dhcp package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Since `/sbin/dhclient-script` is a bash script it's very hard to trace
  back the error/figure out what actually happened because `bash` can't
  provide information about exceptional states (line 28 is just the
  error logging function).

  I'd be appreciated if the script was ported to Python because it
  provides state-of-the-art scripting facilities.

  I encounter this situation during `sudo systemctl restart
  networking.service`.

  Package: isc-dhcp-client 4.3.3-5ubuntu15.2
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode icp zcommon znvpair zavl
  ApportVersion: 2.20.3-0ubuntu8.2
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity