Public bug reported:

The Ubuntu Desktop Team would like to update evolution-data-server,
evolution, and evolution-ews to 3.27.91 in preparation for evolution
3.28 (expected release March 12).

Evolution bumped its sonames so we'll need a transition.

Trackers
=========
https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/transitions/html/evolution-data-server.html

https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/auto-evolution-data-
server.html

Successfully staged at
https://launchpad.net/~jbicha/+archive/ubuntu/tempeds/+packages

Justification
=============
This transition was ready two weeks ago, but we wanted to do one major GNOME
transition at a time. libgweather transition went smoothly. gnome-desktop3 got
entangled with some other incomplete transitions (in particular,
mesa/libglvnd). A Qt transition and a kdepim transition the week of 18.04
Feature Freeze made it impossible for those transitions to clear before Feature
Freeze.

We could have uploaded evolution now to avoid paperwork, but it feels
like it would be smoother to be a bit more patient and do this soon
after Feature Freeze.

** Affects: evolution (Ubuntu)

** Affects: evolution-data-server (Ubuntu)

** Affects: evolution-ews (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bionic upgrade-software-version

** Changed in: evolution-data-server (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: evolution (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: evolution-ews (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: evolution-ews (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: evolution (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to evolution-data-server in

  Evolution 3.27/3.28 transition

Status in evolution package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in evolution-data-server package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in evolution-ews package in Ubuntu: