which is in the current bionic version

** Changed in: librsvg (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to librsvg in Ubuntu.

  EOG doesn't display .svg w/ multiple lines of text properly

Status in librsvg:
  Fix Released
Status in librsvg package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: eog

  Both in previews in nautilus (which comes from eog, I think?) and in
  EOG itself, SVGs that have multiple lines of text in one 'box' show up
  as a solid box where you would expect to see text. By the way, the
  SVGs where made with inkscape. In fact, I'll attach them to this bug
  report.

  Ubuntu version:
  Release:      9.04

  apt-cache policy eog