In IRC support we've been getting reports about this issue for 17.10;
Can we get the SRU pushed out?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to avahi in Ubuntu.

  maas install fails inside of a 16.04 lxd container due to avahi
  problems

Status in MAAS:
  Invalid
Status in avahi package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in lxd package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  The bug, and workaround, are clearly described in this mailing list
  thread:

  https://lists.linuxcontainers.org/pipermail/lxc-
  users/2016-January/010791.html

  I'm trying to install MAAS in a LXD container, but that's failing due
  to avahi package install problems.  I'm tagging all packages here.