What kind of information shall I attach?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  /org/gnome/settings-daemon/plugins/media-keys/custom-keybindings/
  fails to load

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:

  $ dconf dump /org/gnome/settings-daemon/plugins/media-keys/custom-keybindings/
  [custom1]
  binding='<Primary><Alt>BackSpace'
  command='gnome-session-quit --power-off'
  name='gnome-session-quit --power-off'

  [custom0]
  binding='<Primary><Alt>g'
  command='gnome-terminal --geometry=80x99-0+0'
  name='gnome-terminal --geometry=80x99-0+0'
  $

  In spite of the above, time to time, not always, but since 18.04 much
  much more frequently this settings fails to become active just after
  booting, ... my account is logged in automatically just after boot.

  If I log out and log in again, then these key bindings work.

  If I go to the system settings, and define again, then these work
  again.

  Earlier, before 18.04 this phenomenon was rare, namely once a week at
  most.

  But since 18.04 it is almost guaranteed, not deterministic, but highly
  probable, that after an initial boot or a warm reboot these key
  bindings will not work.