Incomplete for libinput. I misread comment 18.

Is there still a bug at all?

** No longer affects: libinput

** Changed in: libinput (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gsettings-ubuntu-touch-
schemas in Ubuntu.

  Bottom right area of touchpad no longer treated as right click

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Fix Released
Status in Mir:
  Triaged
Status in gsettings-ubuntu-touch-schemas package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in libinput package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in unity8-desktop-session package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Using the touchpad I was not able to trigger any right click (with a
  single finger in the bottom right area), and I tought it was a problem
  of how unity8 handled the right clicks. Instead I just tried with a
  mouse and right click trigger different actions from left clicks.

  In the end the problem is that my touchpad right click is considered a
  left click by the system. This does not happen with an usb mouse.