Pushed a fix for lp:xubuntu-default-settings,
https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~xubuntu-dev/xubuntu-default-
settings/trunk/revision/666

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to vim in Ubuntu.

  Menulibre: invalid desktop files detected!

Status in vim package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in xubuntu-default-settings package in Ubuntu:

  Not sure whether to report this as a bug, but:

  Running xubuntu 18.04, updated.

  Linux Xubuntu-18-04 4.15.0-10-generic #11-Ubuntu SMP Tue Feb 13
  18:23:35 UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

  Menulibre 2.1.5

  On starting menulibre I get a warning: Menulibre: invalid desktop
  files detected!

  See: http://i.imgur.com/Jqdge9z.png

  If I click on details, I get:

  http://i.imgur.com/H7RwsOO.png

  I think these invalid desktop files are part of the initial installation of
menulibre/xubuntu.
  As a simple end user I do not know what to do with this warning.