FFe approved.  How soon can you have this uploaded?

** Changed in: mir (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  FFe request for Mir 0.31.0.1

Status in mir package in Ubuntu:

  We'd like a freeze exception for Mir 0.31.0.1 in Bionic.

  The primary urgency for this is to get the miral ABI bump into 18.04;
  we've cleaned up the ABI and would prefer not to support the libmiral2
  ABI for the duration of 18.04.

  The Wayland protocol support is also significantly better, running
  GTK+3 apps mostly without issue.

  Upstream changelog:
      - ABI summary:
        . mirclient ABI unchanged at 9
        . miral ABI bumped to 3
        . mirserver ABI bumped to 46
        . mircommon ABI unchanged at 7
        . mirplatform ABI unchanged at 16
        . mirprotobuf ABI unchanged at 3
        . mirplatformgraphics ABI unchanged at 13
        . mirclientplatform ABI unchanged at 5
        . mirinputplatform ABI unchanged at 7
        . mircore ABI unchanged at 1
      - Enhancements:
        . Miral version 2.0 - API cleanup and support for CSD initiated "resize"
        . Reorganized examples and reworked miral server examples
        . Better organization of, and fixes to, Wayland server code
        . Initial support for Wayland xdg-shell
      - Bugs fixed:
        . [miral] CommandLineOption should accept lambdas (Fixes #215)
        . [miral] Implement the policy addenda in WindowManagementTrace
          (Fixes #192)
        . [Wayland] Send repeat info (Fixes #180)
        . Explicitly initialise glm matricies, (Fixes #200)
        . KMS platform - fallback if crtc mode invalid (LP: #1661295)