** Changed in: systemd (Ubuntu Artful)

** Changed in: systemd (Ubuntu)

  regression artful sru upgrade

Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in systemd source package in Artful:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  systemd upgrades are now failing in my build chroots, and I suspect it
  is related to this change.

  Setting up systemd (234-2ubuntu12.3) ...
  addgroup: The group `systemd-journal' already exists as a system group.
Exiting.
  [/usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/tmp.conf:15] Failed to replace specifiers:
/tmp/systemd-private-%b-*
  [/usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/tmp.conf:16] Failed to replace specifiers:
/tmp/systemd-private-%b-*/tmp
  [/usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/tmp.conf:17] Failed to replace specifiers:
/var/tmp/systemd-private-%b-*
  [/usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/tmp.conf:18] Failed to replace specifiers:
/var/tmp/systemd-private-%b-*/tmp
  ACL operation on "/var/log/journal" failed: No such file or directory
  ACL operation on "/var/log/journal" failed: No such file or directory
  chmod() of /var/log/journal via /proc/self/fd/3 failed: No such file or
directory
  dpkg: error processing package systemd (--configure):
   systemd