** Changed in: friends-app (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: Ken VanDine (ken-vandine) => (unassigned)

** Changed in: gwibber
     Assignee: Ken VanDine (ken-vandine) => (unassigned)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to friends-app in Ubuntu.

  Disabled accounts data appears in timeline

Status in Friends:
  Expired
Status in Gwibber:
  Invalid
Status in friends-app package in Ubuntu:

  If you toggle off an online account, it doesn't remove posts from
  timeline

  To repeat:

  Add an online account, eg facebook
  Start gwibber
  --Timeline fills up with facebook posts
  Close gwibber
  Toggle account off in online accounts (both setting 'gwibber' to off, or
turning off the entire account)
  gwibber still contains the previous data from the account

  EDIT: It appears that if I completely remove the account from online
  accounts the data is removed from gwibber.. Is this intended? If I
  disable an account I simply get no new data from the data source, and
  I must remove the account completely to remove the data? (If so, what
  about the other account integration points I may want to keep?)