** Branch linked: lp:~ubuntu-desktop/+junk/ubuntu-settings

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-settings in Ubuntu.

  [UIFe] Optional (hidden by default) communitheme snap session

Status in gnome-session package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in ubuntu-settings package in Ubuntu:

  This session isn't displayed and available in GDM by default.

  If the communitheme snap is installed, 2 new session options appears,
  selecting the corresponding theme (for GNOME Shell, sound, GTK2&3,
  cursor). All session/theme assets will be in the snap. We only expose
  here default gsettings settings, session files and extension override.

  There are 2 new strings for GDM:
  * Ubuntu with communitheme snap
  * Ubuntu with communitheme snap on Wayland

  This is to give the community a chance to get an easy glimpse of our next
default theme, backed by the community.
  This doesn't impact any default UI has nothing will appear before you install
the snap.