** Tags removed: regression-update

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-meta in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu 18.04: Please don't enable automatic suspend!

Status in ubuntu-meta package in Ubuntu:

  As already reported on
  https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Ubuntu-18.04-Auto-
  Suspend, automatic suspend is enabled on desktop installations on
  18.04. This is a very, very bad thing, because many installations are
  used as a server. Even on a desktop usage this is a very problematic
  setting (long downloads or calculations, demonstrations etc.) So, do
  NOT enable this without asking the user!

  To make things worse, it seems to be both a user specific and a system
  wide setting.

  But by far the biggest problem is that this shitty setting is even
  enabled during an upgrade from 16.04 to 18.04 - without any warning! I
  know, Ubuntu 18.04 is still in beta, but this is major problem which
  will cause big headaches to many users which use their system as a
  server. Luckily I have an IPMI as I have no physical access to this
  test machine...

  It seems that this happens only to Unity/Gnome, not on mate desktops,
  but could be that this is caused by different desktop managers
  (gdm/lightdm).