> Ready for the archive IMO. :) Thanks!

Cool!

> Are you saying that that line is there already for all the other
indicator-* packages?

Yep.

> Can you please also check out the unity-* packages, for instance those
I mentioned in the community hub.

I'd like a full list of packages needed here before I start making
assumptions.

Thanks!

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-datetime in

  Use Ubuntu language packs for various indicators

Status in indicator-datetime package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in indicator-messages package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in indicator-power package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in indicator-session package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in indicator-sound package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  The Unity family of packages was previously part of standard Ubuntu.
  Thus all the translation templates were made available to the
  translators via Launchpad, and the translations were included in the
  language packs.

  Since those packages are no longer part of standard Ubuntu, they have
  been moved from main to universe. And translations are dropped.

  At the moment, it is feasible for us to keep using langpacks.

  That means adding "X-Ubuntu-Use-Langpack: yes" to their debian/control
  and doing an upload.

  See: https://community.ubuntu.com/t/translation-of-unity-packages/4919