I wonder if we should turn the sandbox off by default for bionic. Not
sure.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apt in Ubuntu.

  'apt update' dies with seccomp error

Status in apt package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in libvirt package in Ubuntu:

  $ apt-get update
  0% [Working]
   **** Seccomp prevented execution of syscall 0000000078 on architecture amd64
****
  Reading package lists... Done
  E: Method mirror has died unexpectedly!
  E: Sub-process mirror returned an error code (31)

  Package: apt 1.6~alpha5
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl zcommon znvpair
  ApportVersion: 2.20.7-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Mon Nov 13 23:10:57 2017
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_US:en
   TERM=xterm
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/zsh
  SourcePackage: apt
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to bionic on 2017-05-20 (177 days ago)