** Branch linked: lp:~ubuntu-core-dev/ubuntu/bionic/apport/ubuntu

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  apport-collect SHOULD NOT collect gnome-shell command history and
  favorites

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in apport source package in Bionic:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  In https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-
  shell/+bug/1739525/comments/4, I ran apport-collect for that bug
  report.

  To my horror, it posted "org.gnome.shell command-history" and "favorites" in
the "GsettingsChanges.txt"!
  https://launchpadlibrarian.net/349970997/GsettingsChanges.txt

  It's _completely_ reasonable to see:
   * enabled-extensions
   * org.gnome.shell.* diffs
   * org.gnome.desktop.* diffs

  But it is _NOT_ acceptable (privacy reasons) to automatically harvest
  a user's favorites in the gnome-shell, nor their command histories.

  _IF_ we must harvest for bug-data gathering, it MUST come in a secure
  mechanism that is private only to submitter + the assigned dev.