** Changed in: console-setup (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to console-setup in Ubuntu.

  Alt-f2 switches to virtual terminal 2

Status in console-cyrillic package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in console-setup package in Ubuntu:

  I'm running Ubuntu Lucid development branch.

  Pressing alt-f2 switches the screen to the second virtual terminal.
  Alt-f3 does the same to the third and so on. I expected alt-f2 to open
  the run dialog.

  I'm pretty sure that my keyboard is not malfunctioning as I can use
  all my applications normally. (Pressing O and Ctrl-O do not have the
  same effect.)

  I'm not sure which package I should file this bug against. I'll
  happily do an apport-collect once I know.