** Changed in: poppler (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Fix Committed
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to poppler in Ubuntu.
Merge 0.62.0-2 from Debian
Status in poppler package in Ubuntu:
Please merge poppler 0.62.0-2 from Debian. It contains packaging
poppler (0.62.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* 01-new-gtk-doc.patch: patch from upstream git, fix FTBFS with new
gtk-doc-tools. Closes: #887525.
* rules: don't hardcode CXXFLAGS when setting -g, instead append to it
so that we also get dpkg's buildflags.
* rules: pass CFLAGS down to CMake. This should get x32 the required flags
from dpkg to build with hardening=pie. This was lost during the switch
to CMake as it doesn't use CFLAGS directly. Closes: #883881.
* debian/tests/test-qt4.cpp: drop, the qt4 build is gone.
* qt-visibility.diff: drop qt4 hunk.
* control: Switch Vcs to salsa.
* Upload to unstable.
-- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <po...@debian.org> Sun, 04 Mar 2018
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp