Public bug reported:

The dbus tests for software-properties time out.

Because of how python-distutils-extra works, one way to disable the test
is to rename tests/test_dbus.py or move it somewhere else.

Instead, I'm just ignoring the build test failures for now. Until my
proposed 0.96.24.29, these tests were not even being run at build time.

I tried multiple things to get the build tests to work but I couldn't
figure it out.

** Affects: software-properties (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bionic

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in
Ubuntu.

  dbus tests time out

Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description: