This bug was fixed in the package systemd - 237-3ubuntu8

---------------
systemd (237-3ubuntu8) bionic; urgency=medium

  * Workaround captive portals not responding to EDNS0 queries (DVE-2018-0001).
    (LP: #1727237)
  * resolved: Listen on both TCP and UDP by default. (LP: #1731522)
  * Recommend networkd-dispatcher (LP: #1762386)
  * Refresh patches

 -- Dimitri John Ledkov <x...@ubuntu.com>  Thu, 12 Apr 2018 12:12:24
+0100

** Changed in: systemd (Ubuntu)

  [FFe] Add networkd-dispatcher

Status in networkd-dispatcher package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:

  In order to be able to have hooks for systems running systemd-networkd
  (see bug 1718227), we need to add networkd-dispatcher. The package is
  ready at

  https://git.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-dev/ubuntu/+source/networkd-
  dispatcher

  Once it's in we can change systemd to pull it in on systems as
  specified in the other bug.