Steps:

1. Change theme to Adwaita (or a third-party theme called Materia)
2. Start Rhythmbox
3. Make sure you have a big collection of music so that you can scroll up,
down, left and right
4. Look at the edges of the browser views (genre, artist and album) in Rhythmbox
5. You will see dashed lines at the edges, which indicate that there is more
content to scroll to

I wish ubuntu-themes could support these dashed lines.

** Changed in: ubuntu-themes (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-themes in Ubuntu.

  No dashed line to indicate that more content is scrollable

Status in ubuntu-themes package in Ubuntu:

  Ambiance does not show a dashed line to indicate that more content is
  scrollable. I have been using another theme than Ambiance for some
  time and I find the dashed line very helpful.

  Package: light-themes 16.10+18.04.20180328-0ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Mon Apr  9 22:25:00 2018
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 17.10 "Artful Aardvark" - Beta amd64 (20170930)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: ubuntu-themes
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to bionic on 2018-03-27 (13 days ago)