** No longer affects: console-setup (Ubuntu)

** No longer affects: console-setup (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Also affects: installation-locale (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: installation-locale (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: installation-locale (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: installation-locale (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Colin Watson (cjwatson)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to console-setup in Ubuntu.

  Texts in the dialogues are faulty on alternate installer

Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  New
Status in debian-installer package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in installation-locale package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in debian-installer source package in Bionic:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Lubuntu's alternate installer has a problem.

  The texts in the dialogue in Swedish is faulty (in several but not all
  dialogue boxes). I have to guess based on my memory from earlier
  installations. This must be fixed before the final release.

  Anyway, I was able to install a system using the whole drive according
  to the test case in the iso testing tracker. So it seems that the
  (only?) problem here is how the texts in the dialogue are managed.

  This bug affects Lubuntu alternate Bionic beta 1.

  I installed Lubuntu in my Toshiba laptop (on bare metal),

  http://www.toshiba.se/laptops/satellite-pro/c850/satellite-
  pro-c850-19w/