Probably related to
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apparmor/+bug/1652101

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apparmor in Ubuntu.

  Can't use apparmor-utils in nspawn container

Status in apparmor package in Ubuntu:

  On a debian stretch host with a working apparmor installation, I
  created a container (nspawn) and installed apparmor within that
  container.

  Within the container, apparmor can't be started. `systemctl status
  apparmor` returns "ConditionSecurity=apparmor was not met". I also
  noted that the whole /sys/modules tree is missing within the
  container.  Invoking `cat /sys/module/apparmor/parameters/enabled` on
  the host returns "Y".

  Is AA virtualizable for containers? E.g. can multiple containers load
  their own AA profiles? If so, what is exactly needed to run apparmor
  in a container?

  Thanks!

  Cheers,
  Matthias