I  just realized that on the video scope, I only have local content
displayed (no youtube). So the scope appears blank. When I click on My
Videos I get a mini scope for videos. See attached.

** Summary changed:

- music scope showing mini music scope on activation of artist
+ music scope showing mini music scope on activation of artist and anything on
video scope

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scope-mediascanner
in Ubuntu.

  music scope showing mini music scope on activation of artist and
  anything on video scope

Status in “unity-scope-mediascanner” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “unity8” package in Ubuntu:

  Steps:
  1. Have music on your phone
  2. Go to the music scope
  3. Click on an artist

  Expected:
  You get the normal list

  Observed:
  You get a little mini music scope inside the scope (see attached image)

  This is on krillin rtm r91