** Description changed:

  Since the update 1:8.0-0ubuntu3.8 to 1:8.0-0ubuntu3.9 , pulseaudio is
  not showing anymore my soundcard.

  The command "pacmd list-sinks" only shows a dummy output

  When running on a fresh install of ubuntu 16.04, the sound is ok.
  When updating the install with locking the following files to version
1:8.0-0ubuntu3 the sound keeps working:
  libpulse0:amd64
  libpulse-mainloop-glib0:amd64
  libpulse-dev:amd64
  pulseaudio-module-x11:amd64
  pulseaudio-module-bluetooth:amd64
  pulseaudio-utils:amd64

  When updating to 1:8.0-0ubuntu3.9, I just get a "dummy output".

  I tried running the following versions of Ubuntu (live usb), and get the same
issue (no need to update to get the problem)
  17.04
  17.10
  18.04

-
  I attached the result of command "pactl list"
  I have also generated logs during the boot but I don't know how to attach
multiple files
-
- Best

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  output device not recognized anymore since update 1:8.0-0ubuntu3.9

Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu: