Could everyone see this same bug?

** Changed in: apport (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

  I did not know why. Following is the header:

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: 16.04
  ------------------ End header -----------------------
- Xorg crashed on SIGABORT at OsAbort() is the problem.
- It became crashed everyday at 2PM after I installed Ubuntu 16.04.
+ Xorg crashed on SIGABORT at OsAbort() is the problem.
+ It became crashed everyday at 3PM after I installed Ubuntu 16.04.

** Tags added: xenial

** Changed in: apport (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => zixuan wang (zixuan)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu 16.04 crashed when entering a black screen

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:

  I did not know why. Following is the header:

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: 16.04
  CrashInfo: Xorg crashed on SIGABORT at OsAbort()